Occupy Wall Street
Occupy Wall Street is a protest movement that began September 17, 2011 in Zuccotti Park, located in New York City's Wall Street financial district, initiated by the Canadian activist group AdBusters. The protests are against social and economic inequality, high unemployment, greed, as well as corruption and the undue influence of corporations on government—particularly from the financial services sector. The protesters' slogan We are the 99% refers to the growing income and wealth inequality in the U.S. between the wealthiest 1% and the rest of the population.
On March 17, 2012 scores were arrested as the police again cleared Zuccotti Park. Activist Cecily Macmillan had a seizure while being arrested and was taken to hospital where she was later released.
 Finance working group
Questions have been raised about what happened to all the money raised by Occupy Wall Street. The working group (plus Pete Dutro, Bre Lembitz and Victoria Sobel) control the bank accounts and aledgedly refuse to account for any of the $1,000,000 that has been donated to OWS.
 Outside New York Stock
On April 13, 2012, months after the Zuccotti Park Eviction, Occupy Wall Street sprang up outside New York Stock.
OCCUPY WALL STREET ANNIVERSARY // EXECUTIVES DRINK WHILE PROTESTERS GET ARRESTED The media player is loading...
 Trinity Church
On June 18, 2012, eight Occupy Wall Street protesters were found guilty of trespassing and Mark Adams was sentenced to 45 days In jail.
 Key individuals
- Victoria Sobel: 21-year-old Cooper Union art student who served for a few weeks as Occupy Wall Street’s unofficial CFO.'
- Pete Dutro
- Bre Lembitz
- Vlad Teichberg - a thirty-nine-year-old former derivatives trader who is now affiliated with Global Revolution.
- Mumble on occupywiki.org .uk
- Occupy Wall Street General Assembly 2011-Oct-15
- OccupyWallSt Groups (2011-Oct-15) Picture
- OccupyWallSt Groups (2011-Oct-15)
- Victories on Occupy.net
- Harmonized_groupings on Occupy.net
- Category:Projects on Occupy.net
- Occupy Encyclopedia
- Occupy movement
- Global Sites
- Occupied Wall Street Journal
- Global Revolution
- Zuccotti Park
- Occupy Union Square
- The Global Square
- THE NEW COMMON SENSE
- The 99% Movement
- Occupy Wall Street on Wikipedia.
- Occupy Wall Street on Occupy.net
- Occupy: Frequently Asked Questions
- Was DHS really spying on Occupy?
- Scores Arrested as the Police Clear Zuccotti Park
- Updated: Occupy Wall Street Activist Cecily McMillan Allegedly Beaten By N.Y.P.D. (Video)
- Woman tackled by NYPD at Zuccotti Park 3/17/12
- Inside Occupy Wall Street
- Police and Occupy Wall Street protesters clash at New York park where movement began six months ago
- Dozens arrested at Occupy's 6-month anniversary rally
- OWS Activist Cecily McMillan Describes Seizure, Bodily Injuries in Arrest by NYPD
- Occupy Wall Street Finance Report Reveals Money Woes; Press Team Unfazed In Statement
- Combating the Delphi Technique and Occupy Infiltration
- Police Arrest 73 in Occupy Wall Street Crackdown As Protesters Mark Six Months of Uprising
- CHARTS: Here's What The Wall Street Protesters Are So Angry About...
- Where has OccupyWallStreet's Money Gone?
- Personal Narrative on Occupy.net (Petition for Redress and Pledge of Action)
- Occupy Wall Street: the story behind seven months of protest – video
- Months After Zuccotti Park Eviction, Occupy Wall Street Springs Up Outside New York Stock
- 7 Occupy Wall Street protesters arrested across from Federal Hall
- Wall St. Protesters Lying on Sidewalk Are Arrested
- More Money, More Problems: How Occupy Wall Street Is Really Funded
- Occupy Dataran: Lessons from Wall Street
- MISSION CONTROL
- Occupy Groups Get Funding
- We are the ???
- Occupy Wall Street, Hijacked?
- “Occupy Cop” under attack
- The Death of Adam MCA Yauch is a Hard One to Shake
- Occupy Movement -- Rooted in Anarchy?
- Failure of Occupy Wall Street ...
- Eight Occupy Wall Street Protesters Found Guilty of Trespassing, One Sentenced To 45 Days In Jail
- Homeland Security Kept Tabs on Occupy Wall Street
- Jay-Z knocks Occupy Wall Street
- Report: Ahmadinejad to Meet with Occupy Wall Street
- Occupy Unmasked
- Who's the Terrorist?
- In ‘Occupy,’ Well-Educated Professionals Far Outnumbered Jobless, Study Finds
- BUSTED: Cops Caught Lying In Occupy Wall Street Trial
- Why the Police in Michael Premo's Occupy Wall Street Trial Are Unlikely To Face Perjury Charges