N17 Mass Direct Action
Protesters hope to shut down Wall Street on Thursday, November 17, 2011 by holding a street carnival. The "day of action" will include a march from Zuccotti Park to Wall Street, protests on the subway and a march on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- 7 a.m. EST The march on Wall Street beings
- 3 p.m. EST “Occupy the Subways” in all five boroughs
- 5 p.m. EST Takeover of Foley Square and march across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- National Day Of Action
- #N17 - Resist, Reclaim, Recreate - Call to Action on Facebook
- Protesters hope to shut down New York's Wall Street
- City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District
- Thousands gather near Foley Square as Occupy Wall Street protests swell
- OWS protesters cause mayhem across the city, 275 arrested