The effort, now known as InterOccupy, started out of Occupy Wall Street in New York in mid-October.
Group conference calls are run by InterOccupy facilitators on a system called MaestroConference.
InterOccupy's mission is to provide communication channels between GA's, Working Groups and "Occupiers" who are pioneering what's next for the movement.
InterOccupy hosted calls are being run by Local Occupiers at various General Assemblies in North America. We hold our general "Solidarity" calls on Monday nights at 9pm EST/8pm CST/7pm MST/6pm PST. Check the calendar on our web site for information and registration link for the upcoming call.
Our InterOccupy Call Planning Team are held on Thursdays at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm PST.
 InterOccupy media group
 InterOccupy tech group
- InterOccupy.net on Occupy.net.
- InterOccupy Code of Conduct and Statement of Accountability on Occupy.net.
- InterOccupy Hubs on Occupy.net
- InterOccupy Statement of Autonomy
- Creating Coordination Hubs on InterOccupy
- Point of Clarification on InterOccupy's Relation to Other "Occupy" Groups
- Category:InterOcc on Occupy.net