The Group of Eight (G8) is a forum, created by France in 1975, for the governments of major economies: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States and Russia.
 G8 and NATO summit 2012
The G8 and NATO were supposed to hold simultaneous summit in Chicago in May 2012. The world’s military and political elites, heads of state, 7,500 officials from 80 nations, and more than 2,500 journalists attend. Occupy Chicago plan on setting up tents, kitchens, peaceful barricades and for a month around he summit. On March 5, 2012 the location of the G8 was moved to Camp David.
The G-8 summit will take place at Camp David in Maryland from May 18-19, 2012
- Occupy Encyclopedia
- NATO summit 2012
- Global Spring
- May 12 Global Day of Action
- General Strike
- G8 on Wikipedia.
- May day on Occupy.net
- Obama shifts location of G-8 summit from hometown of Chicago to his Camp David retreat
- Residents of State Street Condo Told To Leave Chicago During NATO Summit
- Occupy offshoot to bus protesters to Chicago
- #ChicagoSpring: Occupy NATO May 12-21 Full Schedule
- As NATO Meets in Chicago, Activists Condemn "Militarized Arm of the 1 Percent"
- Eight Arrested In Midnight Raid on Chicago Apartment