On May 16, 2012 German police began peacefully removing anti-capitalist protesters from outside the European Central Bank's headquarters on Wednesday at the start of a planned four-day long 'Blockupy' demonstration.
On May 17, 2012 police stopped five buses attempting to reach Frankfurt from Berlin.
Blockupy 2013 in Frankfurt, May 30th to June 1st 2013.
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/blockupy
- Frankfurt Livestream http://www.livestream.com/undergroundreports
- Police clear "Blockupy" protesters from ECB
- Blockupy Frankfurt Day 2: 17 May – for the freedom of assembly
- Hundreds arrested in massive crackdown on #Blockupy
- After 400 Arrests Yesterday, 25,000 Retake Frankfurt to #Blockupy Austerity
- 20,000 march at Frankfurt Occupy protest rally
- Blockupy 2013 in Frankfurt, May 30th to June 1st 2013