Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Unceded Coast-Salish Land. The Occupation of the Vancouver Art Gallery began on October 15th, 2011. It was the home of the Vancouver General Assembly. The continuous occupation disbanded on November 22, 2011, after failing to find an injunction free space, with the General Assembly continuing to meet at the Art Gallery and other locations. The occupation and its many committees have gone virtual and continue to meet.
The media player is loading...
- Occupy Vancouver (main site)
- Forums (main site)
- Calendar page (includes volunteer notification list)
- FaceBook Page (official)
- FaceBook Group
- OccupyVancouver IRC Channel
 News Archive
 YouTube videos
 On The Ground
- There is an urgent need right now for pallets and sandbags to deal with flooding issues at the Vancouver Art Gallery occupation.
- Occupy Vancouver Request Group
 Lost & Found
Lost & Found is to the right of the stage/steps when facing them, behind the education station.
This is a test, trying to get the Occupy Vancouver google calendar to display here.